7:45 – 8:30 Registration and Breakfast - Sponsored by TransCard
8:30 – 8:45 State of the Membership - AFP Nashville President – Sue Veith
8:45 – 9:35 Payments Next: The Trends and Best Practices that you Need to Know in Payments – A panel moderated by Mark Brousseau, AFP Insight Leader
• Understand the trends occurring and benchmarks driving value creation
• Identify ways to overcome some of the most common payment challenges
• How to take a more strategic and disciplined approach to AP/AR
9:40 – 10:30 Insights into Foreign Markets (FX and Cross-Border) – Bob Dowd, MoneyCorp
• How global currency markets and geo-political views affect your business
• What does Brexit mean and what are the next steps for the UK
• Learn the essentials of managing foreign currency and making
10:30 – 10:40 Break
10:40 – 11:30 The Trends Impacting Healthcare – Marie Aloisi, MasterCard
• Explore Healthcare trends and discuss how organizations specifically Mastercard are taking new approaches to address age old problems
• Understand how the payment processes impact the hospital, clinic, patient and insurance company.
• Where waste, fraud and abuse impact the cost of healthcare
11:30 – 12:45 Lunch - Sponsored by Tennessee Bank & Trust - Featured Lunch Speaker
“Thank You Cancer, 30 Days to Realize Nothing Is Impossible.”Speaker and Author Logan Sneed: Logan Sneed is a brain cancer survivor and entrepreneur whose online business generated a six-figure income before his 21st birthday. A stage-4 cancer diagnosis didn't derail Logan's desire to reinvent himself every day and pursue the dreams he wasn't ready to give up. Today, Logan is an inspirational public speaker, social media influencer, ketogenic diet expert, and a best-self coach with a passion for personal transformation.
12:45 – 1:35 The Modernization of the U.S. Payment System – A panel moderated by Kim Ford, Director of the Faster Payments Council
• How are faster payments changing the way world economies, government regulators, banks, fintech organizations, business and consumers interact
• What are the advantages of faster payments and will checks be left behind?
• Where will value be created and what is the cost of moving to faster payments
1:35 – 2:25 "Disrupt and transform: Strategies for your new normal” Seth Marlowe, Wells Fargo
• Learn the terms and values behind API, RPA and AI
• Learn how small micro projects can be the launching pad for broader initiatives in your company
• Discover how AI can improve operational and strategic processes in your company
2:25 – 2:35 Break
2:35 – 3:25 Treasury Management Trends to Keep You Ahead – Trevor Brown, Kyriba
• Learn the top strategies for effective cash management across the supply chain
• Defined benchmarks for Treasury Management
• How global treasury managers are taking a strategic view into cash management
3:25 – 4:15 Political Update/Capital Markets – Mike Burns, Chatham Financial
• We are experiencing record low unemployment and record highs in the stock market, while facing political grid lock and an impeachment inquiry in Washington, what does all this mean?
• What is the future direction of US monetary policy and how will capital markets respond
4:15 – 6:30 Cocktails, Conversation and Collaboration - Hermitage Hotel - Sponsored by Regions Bank
Up to 7 CTP/CPE Credits
Photography Disclosure: Upon registering for the event, you are providing AFP-Nashville the irrevocable right to use your photograph for AFP - Nashville advertising, trade and promotion.